Saturday 15 January 2011

What I ate today

Breakfast:
Scottish pride toast with vitalite
Fruit salad
Strawberry Soya-shake


Lunch:
Avocado and Tomato Salad
Cup of tea

Dinner:
Home made vegetable and tofu korma
Vegetable Basmati Rice

Desert:
Raspberry Swedish Glace

Snack
Raspberry ruffle bar
Crisps



We are meant to have eight-to-ten servings of fruit and veg a day (more if you're a man)... I maybe get 5 if I'm lucky, need to work on that! I definitely could be eating a bit healthier.


When googling to get the picture of the ruffle bar I saw these:


*Drool* anyone know where I can find them? It's probably best not to say actually, since I'm trying to eat healthier and all!

I noticed my day was very strawberry and raspberry themed... mmm can't wait for summer and real strawberries!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment