Sunday 5 February 2012

Vegan 2012

Well it's already February 2012 and I haven't posted at all this year, don't know why but I always get busy around December/ January. Can't believe this blog has been going since September 2010! I started looking at it again due to my post on Disneyland Paris as I'm going back in April and wanted to refresh my memory, this time we are staying in self catering accommodation so it will hopefully be even easier!

Fairly soon I will most likely be able to post about being vegan in Dundee- I have a job there starting in the beginning of June and I have to leave my beloved veg friendly Glasgow behind. I am really pleased to get this job though, as at the end of it I will be legally qualified, and that will hopefully open up a wider range of options!

I am still enjoying trying new and interesting vegan products, although it is rarer now that I find anything that I haven't tried before. I got some delicious chocolate for my Christmas:

dairy free milk chocolate santa
dairy free milk chocolate santa
Snap!Rudolph The Reindeer

And Sainsbury's Dairy Free Chocolate Coins which I can't find an image of.


I have been hoarding it all and still have some left.

Other things I have tried recently have been Superdrug Dry Shampoo
Which I bought on a 3 for the price of 1 deal! It doesn't really work for me though, made my hair dry and my scalp itchy.

I got some great lush goodies for Christmas too that I haven't tried out yet, I'll post a product review once I've given them a shot!


FAMOUS VEGAN OF THE POST:

Although she is only vegan for health reasons, I thought it would be good to highlight a sports star, what with the impending 2012 olympics and all!

Venus Williams:



VEGAN QUOTE OF THE POST:

I will not eat anything that walks, runs, skips, hops or crawls. God knows that I've crawled on occasion, and I'm glad that no one ate me. ~Alex Poulos

1 comment: