Saturday 30 July 2011

Vegan Package Exchange


Well, ages and ages ago I participated in a vegan package exchange and I'm finally getting around to posting my goodies (see above).

I've eaten it all now, but based on my blog posts you will be unsurprised to find it was the most chocolate- packed goodie box ever!!! I had a box of chocolate chip cookies and individually wrapped boston chocolate chip cookies (and an oatmeal and raisin one) chocolate crisps, chocolate peanut butter and 2 chocolate bars. I also got pita puffs, blueberry syrup, fruit leathers and stickers! Awesome package and soooo yummy. I'm sad it's gone, can't wait for the next exchange.



FAMOUS VEGAN OF THE POST:


Emily Deschanel- Actress from Bones and sister of Zooey Deschanel



QUOTE OF THE POST:

The world, we are told, was made especially for man – a presumption not supported by all the facts.… Why should man value himself as more than a small part of the one great unit of creation?
—John Muir, naturalist and explorer (1838–1914)



No comments:

Post a Comment